To castrate is the only real option to prevent the birth of animals destined to suffer. New births mean new abandonments.
There are a large number of pets that are abandoned by their owners every year. Thousands of them roam the streets suffering from hunger, disease, accidents and being victims of mistreatment. So, why bring more dogs and cats to the world when there are thousands suffering in the streets?
The only ethical and effective solution is the STERILIZATION of dogs and cats to control their reproduction.
It is the responsibility of the State to carry out castration campaigns free of charge, massive, systematic and extensive over time, but also requires the responsible participation of each citizen.
- Elimination of the heat, so that they stop smearing at home and attracting males, also disappearing the anxiety of the animal and the meowing and moaning of the cats that causes this period.
- It eliminates the psychological pregnancies that occur in some females after the heat.
- It prevents uterine infections (pyometra) and ovarian cysts, in addition to reducing the incidence of breast tumors.
- It eliminates the sexual desire of the animal, reason why it will stop to mount other animals or people and will not be anxious and frustrated when they detect a female in heat, also avoiding in many cases the desire to escape and to roam outside of house, improving in the quality of life of our animal.
- It reduces or eliminates the aggressiveness towards other males and, especially in the case of cats, urinating the house.
- It positively influences prostate conditions and other diseases (some skin conditions, etc.)
- It will prevent unwanted offspring, bites, fights, leaks, night meows, urine spraying, problems with neighbors.
- Your animals will be healthier, they will live longer and they will be more guardians.
- Less quantity of animals on public roads.
- Less abandoned animals therefore less abuse and suffering.
THE CASTRATION IS THE ONLY AND BEST WAY TO KEEP CONTROLLED THE ANIMAL POPULATION, IN ADDITION TO HELPING TO AVOID HEALTH PROBLEMS TO YOUR MASCOT
Sponsor a castration: